Answer True or False for the questions below.
- Hazing not only happens at the college level, but also in high schools, middle schools, and homes.
- Someone has died on a college campus every year since 1970 because of hazing.
- Hazing is a problem for Fraternities and Sororities primarily.
- Hazing is no more than foolish pranks that sometimes go wrong.
- As long as there is no malicious intent, a little hazing should be O.K.
- Hazing is an effective way to teach respect and develop discipline.
- If someone agrees to participate in an activity, it can’t be considered hazing.
- Hazing is a criminal offense in all 50 states.
- Sleep deprivation is a form of hazing.
- If you were hazed, it’s OK to haze other members, because it is tradition.
- Most hazing related activities and deaths involve alcohol.
- Most people who haze others have a low self image/self-esteem.
From Campus Speak-National Hazing Prevention Week
Check your answers here!