Skip to main content
Texas A&M University Stop Hazing Initiative

How To Report Hazing

How to Report Hazing Incidents

Texas A&M University community members have many avenues in which to report incidents of suspected hazing. These resources include:


  • Dean of Student Life, B117 Cain Hall,  (979) 845-3111,
  • Student Conduct Services, 315C Cain Hall, (979) 847-7272,
  • The Division of Student Affairs, Student Assistance Services, 112 J. Koldus Building, (979) 845-3113
  • Student Counseling Service, Cain Hall, (979) 845-4427
  • Office of Greek Life, 202C J. Koldus Building, (979) 862-5636,
  • Corps of Cadets, Office of the Commandant, (979) 845-2811
  • University Police Department, Research Pkwy (West Campus), (979) 845-2345,


Students may also submit a Campus Community Incident Report through the Student Conflict Resolution Services Website. Details on how to submit such a report may be found at: