Welcome to the Texas A&M Anti-Hazing Educational Initiative. At the end of this training, you should be able to successfully:
- Become familiar with the definition of hazing
- Understand the implications of hazing as they relate to Texas A&M University policies and Texas state law
- Understand some of the psychological and social factors that create and perpetuate hazing
- Expose common myths about hazing
- Gain tools to create change in your organization
The training is broken into 3 sections, with quizzes at the end of each section to test your understanding of the concepts presented. Click on the link below to move to Section 1.
Section 1 >>